Organic Youth returns for our annual overnight at Harvest House! Barring 7 feet of snow again, we are all-in for Friday night-Saturday morning, 8 pm-8 am, on November 20-21 at Harvest House, 1782 Seneca St. in Buffalo.
Cost for youth is $20 each (sibling discounts available), adult leaders are free! This covers all program, food, drink and facility costs.
All youth in grades 6-12 and their adult leaders take part in:
- A moving worship concert by Nick Stroczkowski
- Before the event, filling Harvest House baby bottles with change and bringing those to the event…we’ll put all that we get together and wrap the coins to donate
- Games and activities: some organized by the Organic Youth Leadership Team, others happening all night (gym games, retro arcade, board games, movie room)
- Pizza and snacks all night, breakfast in the AM
- Assembling 100 personal care Christmas gifts and making cards of hope for each of them! This amazing service activity will share Christmas love and hope with our neighbors in need…Harvest House will give these to their clients that use their Baby and Children’s Thrift Shop! Thanks to Thrivent Financial for making this activity possible!
- If you need to, sleeping areas are available
- Building relationships all night long!
- Find out more about our Harvest House Baby Bottle Change Drive…
- Bring: yourself and your Harvest House baby bottle stuffed with change (paper and coin welcome)…have a bigger container, no problem!
- We will have designated sleep and rest areas, so if you want to bring overnight gear, go for it.
How to go:
You need to register and complete an information and release form to go to Organic Youth programs and events…
- Registration is how you sign up and pay for an event beforehand.
- You can register yourself, your family, or even your whole youth group! We’ve got it all online to make it easy-peasy.
- Costs: $20 (youth, per person); $18 for second youth siblings (10% off); $15 for third and additional siblings (25% off). Adult leaders are free.
- We can take credit cards online or you can mail in a check (checks made payable to Niagara Frontier Conference).
To Register yourself, family or youth group, head here to complete the process:
Registrations need to be made no later than Tuesday, November 17.
Information and Release Forms:
- By completing an Information and Release Form, you help us make Organic Youth programs as safe as possible.
- You complete a form with contact info, emergency contacts, health concerns, and a covenant and release to sign.
- Organic Youth keeps this form on file for the program year and uses it to make contact with people in case of an emergency, to contact you with other program opportunities, and to let you and your parents know what our expectations are of you to have as safe and positive of a time as possible.
- Completing this form is a one-and-done process for the rest of the year! We keep Information and Release Forms on file and have them at all programs for you.
- If you already completed this form at another 2015-16 Organic Youth program, then no need to complete another this time!
- NOTE: only current-year (2015-16) forms are valid. Older forms will not be accepted.
- Be sure to sign the bottom of the forms.
Download the form you need, make copies for others, fill them out and bring them with you to the next program or event!
Promote this event
2015 Organic Youth at Harvest House Flyer
Here’s a color flyer to download and either print or post online! We’ve made .jpg picture files of the flyer so you can scale and insert them wherever you want! Make copies for the youth in your church, post it on the bulletin board, post it to social media…go nuts!
Two formats: 1275×1650 px (for posting online) | 2550×3300 px (for printing up to full letter-size paper)