Organic Youth returns for our annual overnight at Harvest House! It’s on Friday night-Saturday morning, 8 pm-8 am November 11-12 at Harvest House, 1782 Seneca St. in Buffalo. Devotions, a service project, games and much more are all a part of it.
As for the event itself, the cost for youth is $20 each (sibling discounts available), adult leaders are free! This covers all program, food, drink and facility costs.
All youth in grades 6-12 and their adult leaders take part in:
- A moving devotion time by Nick Stroczkowski and members of our youth Leadership Team
- Games and activities: some organized by the youth Leadership Team, others happening all night (gym games, retro arcade, board games, movie room)
- Pizza and snacks all night, breakfast in the AM
- Assembling 100 personal care Christmas gifts and making cards of hope for each of them! This amazing service activity will share Christmas love and hope with our neighbors in need…Harvest House will give these to their clients that use their Baby and Children’s Thrift Shop! Thanks to Thrivent Financial for making this activity possible!
- Optional sleeping areas are available, so if you want to bring overnight gear, go for it.
- Building relationships all night long!
- Registration is how you sign up and pay for an event beforehand.
- You can register yourself, your family, or even your whole youth group! We’ve got it all online to make it easy-peasy.
- Costs: $20 (youth, per person); $18 for second youth siblings (10% off); $15 for third and additional siblings (25% off). Adult leaders are free.
- We can take credit cards online or you can mail in a check (checks made payable to Niagara Frontier Conference).
To Register a single youth, family or youth group, head here to complete the process:
Registrations need to be made no later than Tuesday, November 8.
Information and Release Forms:
- By completing an Information and Release Form, you help us make Organic Youth programs as safe as possible.
- You complete a form with contact info, emergency contacts, health concerns, and a covenant and release to sign.
- Organic Youth keeps this form on file for the program year and uses it to make contact with people in case of an emergency, to contact you with other program opportunities, and to let you and your parents know what our expectations are of you to have as safe and positive of a time as possible.
- Completing this form is a one-and-done process for the rest of the year! We keep Information and Release Forms on file and have them at all programs for you.
- If you already completed this form at another 2016-17 Organic Youth program, then no need to complete another this time!
- NOTE: only current-year (2016-17) forms are valid. Older forms will not be accepted. Be sure to sign the bottom of the forms.
Download the form you need, make copies for others, fill them out and bring them with you to the next program or event!
1275×1650 px (for posting online)
2550×3300 px (for printing up to full letter-size paper) Please contact us if you have any questions!