Come and be a part of a retreat that will build youth leaders who care, welcome and affirm others…every day, everywhere in every relationship! This is something to take home to teach others! Organic Youth’s Peer Ministry Retreat is from 7 pm Friday-4 pm Saturday, February 3-4 at Town Line Lutheran Church in Alden, and is free to all participants!
- Senior High Youth (or soon to be…8th-12th grade youth welcome!) who are leaders in your church’s midst who are willing to be trained to be ministers among their peers.
- Adult Youth Workers (paid or volunteer, pastor or lay) who are ready to help their youth lead, and allow peer ministry leadership to be a game changer.
Download a flyer for much more info about Peer Ministry Leadership!
Cost: Free! Retreat includes all program and food (Saturday breakfast and lunch, plus snacks). You will need your own overnight gear (sleeping bag, pillow, air mattress (if you have one)) and anything else you need to stay.
To be a part of this program, you need to:
- Register online
- Complete an Information and Release Form
- Registration is how you sign up and pay for an event beforehand.
- You can register yourself, your family, or even your whole youth group! We’ve got it all online to make it easy-peasy.
- Cost: Free!
To Register yourself, family or youth group, head here to complete the process:
Registrations need to be made no later than Wednesday, February 1.
Complete an Information and Release Form:
- ALL YOUTH AND ADULTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED, CURRENT FORM ON FILE.
- By completing an Information and Release Form, you help us make Organic Youth programs as safe as possible.
- You complete a form with contact info, emergency contacts, health concerns, and a covenant and release to sign.
- Organic Youth uses it to make contact with people in case of an emergency, to contact you with other program opportunities, and to let you and your parents know what our expectations are of you to have as safe and positive of a time as possible.
- Completing this form is a one-and-done process for the rest of the year! We keep Information and Release Forms on file and have them at all programs for you. If you already completed this form at another 2016-17 Organic Youth program, then no need to complete another this time!
- NOTE: only current-year (2016-17) forms are valid. Older forms will not be accepted. Be sure to sign the bottom of the forms.
Download the form you need, make copies for others, fill them out and bring them with you to the next program or event!Please contact us if you have any questions!
1275×1650 px (for posting online)
2550×3300 px (for printing up to full letter-size paper)