We’ve got a new Elementary event coming soon: the 1st-5th Grade “We Love Winter” Day, happening from 1-4 pm on Saturday, February 11 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Depew! And it’s FREE!
- Snow activities: games, snowman building and more
- Other winter-themed activities
- S’mores over the fire
- Valentine’s Day themed craft and devotions
- No snow? Come anyway! We’ll adjust the fun for the weather!
Organic Youth staff and senior-high leaders will make sure all youth are welcome, safe and have a faith-filled afternoon.
To be a part of this program, you need to:
- Register online
- Complete an Information and Release Form
- Registration is how you sign up for a program beforehand.
- You can register yourself, your family, or even your whole youth group! We’ve got it all online to make it easy-peasy.
- Cost for this event: FREE!
To Register a single youth, family or youth group, head here to complete the process:
Registrations need to be made no later than Wednesday, February 8.
Complete an Information and Release Form:
- ALL YOUTH AND ADULTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED, CURRENT FORM ON FILE.
- By completing an Information and Release Form, you help us make Organic Youth programs as safe as possible.
- You complete a form with contact info, emergency contacts, health concerns, and a covenant and release to sign.
- Organic Youth uses it to make contact with people in case of an emergency, to contact you with other program opportunities, and to let you and your parents know what our expectations are of you to have as safe and positive of a time as possible.
- Completing this form is a one-and-done process for the rest of the year! We keep Information and Release Forms on file and have them at all programs for you. If you already completed this form at another 2016-17 Organic Youth program, then no need to complete another this time!
- NOTE: only current-year (2016-17) forms are valid. Older forms will not be accepted. Be sure to sign the bottom of the forms.
Download the form you need, make copies for others, fill them out and bring them with you to the next program or event!Please contact us if you have any questions!
1275×1650 px (for posting online)
2550×3300 px (for printing up to full letter-size paper)