Organic Youth has programs and events for youth from grades 1-12, families, and adult youth workers. Through each of our programs and events, we live out our motto “Growing, Living, Reaching and Serving in God’s Love” through fun, relationship-building, learning, worship, hands-on activities, and more:
- Growing: we come together to grow in faith, love and more
- Living: opportunities to gather for building relationships, allowing the Spirit to work through us, and – of course – a whole lotta fun
- Reaching: providing a safe place for those with questions about faith, have serious issues or problems they are confronting, and building authentic Christian relationships
- Serving: opportunities to walk and work with and for the least, lost, loneliest and forgotten in our community, nation and world
- God’s Love: it’s there for all to take in, experience and then share with all your heart!
Youth Programs and Events
All sorts of opportunities for youth to gather and grow, live, reach out and serve! And we do it with a ton of fun, faith and love tossed in! There are programs for elementary (1st-5th grade) youth, 6th-12th grade youth, and for senior high (9th-12th grade) youth.
Note: all Organic Youth programs involving youth require all participants (youth and adult) to complete and submit an Information and Release Form. You can find these forms at the end of each program’s page or head right here…
Adult Youth Worker Programs and Events
Education, training, and support opportunities for adults that work with youth in your church: volunteers, paid staff and pastors.
Curious to know what some of these programs are all about? Check out some recent recaps of some programs…